These awards are so sweet. I truly wonder what other people see in me and my word vomit, but I am thankful nonetheless.
From what I’ve read, this Liebster Award is for bloggers to interact with each other, get lesser known blogs seen, and also find out a little bit about the award winners that might not be originally known.
Now, I’m supposed to answer these 10 questions. *Breathes deep* Damn you, Liam. You’ve got some tricky ones.
1. How are you, really?
Honestly, I’m probably the best I’ve ever been in my entire life. I am so aware of myself and the world around me and I’m finally beginning to deflect negative energy in a way that always keeps me smiling, even through stressful times.
2. If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you?
Angelina Jolie in the character of Lara Croft from Tomb Raider playing me, Lara.
3. What are some of the first things you do in the morning?
My routine is run right down to the minute. Wake up 6:50 AM, bathroom/get ready time, scramble 2 egg whites and one egg while toasting 1 piece of wheat bread. While I’m cooking, I get 1 banana and 1 yogurt out, put the coffee in my mug, and pack the snacks. Chug 2 cups of room temperature water while scarfing breakfast and then I’m out the door at exactly 7:47 AM. On Saturdays and Sundays, the only thing I accomplish is waking up at about 2 PM in The Drummers bed.
4. Do you think gay people choose to be gay? Do you think straight people choose to be straight?
I don’t believe in cut and dry sexual orientation and I certainly don’t believe we choose it. I’ve had a girl crush once before in my life. Does that make me gay? Maybe .001%. Did I choose that? Not at all. That’s life, guys.
5. If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn?
To sing. I love to sing and I’m pretty good at it, I just have no classic training and I’d love to see what my chords could really do.
6. What’s your earliest memory?
When I was about 2 or 3, my mom was giving me a bath in the kitchen sink. I was holding a mermaid doll and I looked up at my mother and said, “Hey momma. You know why the water is so yellow? Cause I peed in it.” Then she slapped me. End memory.
7. What’s your favorite part about today so far?
That it’s Friday and I get to see my boy tonight.
8. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
Jesus. I’d be star struck.
9. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go and why?
I’d go to either Europe or Africa. Europe is home to a bunch of countries I’ve always wanted to visit, but Africa has Egypt. I am just in love with ancient Egypt and would love to see the pyramids and pharaoh tombs.
10. If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
My life has been absolutely wild in 25 short years and I’ve always wanted to write a book. My mother jokes with me that it should be called “All Out of Options” and that’s been the most descriptive title thus far.
And now, the nominees for Favorite Bloggers With Less Than 200 Followers Are:
3. Stupid Cupid I still have to do a shout out post to these ladies for the swag I received last month! I’m slacking I’m slacking!
4. The Infinite Abyss(es)
5. Spinning Lolo
6. Dating Mr. Mom
Everyone else I wanted to nominate either had over 200 followers or were already nominated. And then I realized I don’t follow that many blogs. New Resolution: FOLLOW MORE BLOGS.
Alright, yo. Here are my questions:
1. If you could be any character from Winnie the Pooh, who would it be and why?
2. Donald Trump, Lindsay Lohan, Dennis Rodman. Marry, Kill, Fuck. GO!
3. What was the last song you listened to?
4. If you could get one thing out of life, what would it be?
5. If you were on a desert island, and could only choose one luxury, pizza or bacon, which would it be? And for the record, bacon pizza is not an option.
6. Describe yourself in one sentence.
7. How old do you think you were when you first became the person you are today?
8. What is your biggest fear?
9. If you could visit any planet, which would you choose?
10. If you could witness any event, past present or future, which would it be?
As always, thank you so much for nominating me Liam.
I love my fellow bloggers.
And I fucking LOVE Fridays.
Peace out, yawl xo