Happy Hump Day Ya’ll! Two more days ’til the weekend. Hell. to the. Yes.
I wanted to take today to extend a GINORMOUS thank you to Average Nobodies for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’ve never been much of a writer. Besides the usual 7th grade diary, the only writing I’ve ever done were countless research papers for college. I can write the shit out of a research paper-let me tell you. I started this blog as an outlet-a way to get out all my crazy thoughts without dumping them ALL on my friends’ ears. It’s my place where I can be weird, inspirational, funny, or just random. It’s become so much more than that, though. The people I’ve interacted with in the last few months have put infinite smiles on my faces. The blogs I read either make my day or make me spit my coffee out at work in the morning. So for that, I thank you all.
I’m going to keep this thing going and give you a few facts about myself that [maybe] you didn’t know:
1. I’m 50% Lebanese, 25% French Canadian and 25% British. Let’s get weird.
2. I drink A LOT of whiskey. The smoother, the better, but shit yeah-I’m broke-so Jameson is my go to.
3. I have the fattest cat EVER named Baby.
4. I sleep with my eyes open – no lie.
5. I’ve been giving myself singing lessons for a few years now. I may post a song or two one day.
6. I spend a lot of time practicing shakin’ my booty in front of the mirror. For dance floor purposes, that is.
7. I’m pretty nasty at hula hooping. I got a light up one for my birthday this year. Baaaaawlin’
Here’s my top 15 picks for the award. Please, please. Check them out. They make my day and I know they’ll make yours.
1. Existentialists R Us
2. Paris From the Inside Out
3. The Infinite Abyss(es)
4. Average Nobodies
5. Pizza of Doom
6. Hacker. Ninja. Hooker. Spy.
8. Soundtrack of the Youth
9. Must Be This Tall to Ride
13. The People I Have Slept With
14. Queer and Confused in Capetown
15. The Office Inbetweener
As always, thank you so much for keeping up with my daily craziness. I always appreciate your feedback and comments and I just want to virtually high five every single one of you.
Peace, Love, Spirit, Whiskey, and Men.